January 28, 2021
This manual is current with every bullet that Nosler offers through 2020 from 17 caliber up to 458 caliber in the rifle section and 9mm up to 45 caliber in the handgun section.
Nine new cartridges were added to this manual to include the 20 Nosler, 22 Nosler, 24 Nosler, 6mm Creedmoor, 6mm XC, 6.5 PRC, 27 Nosler, 7.62x39 and 33 Nosler.
Also new for Reloading Guide #9 are the famed cartridge introductions written by a collaboration of veteran outdoor writers as well as industry icons and experts giving their insight into each cartridge detailed. Included within the 800-page publication are sections such as Getting Ready to Reload filled with tips from the professionals at Nosler as well as a Message from the President written by John R. Nosler and the book’s Foreword penned by John B. Snow.
- Includes data for all Nosler Cartridges
- Data for nine new cartridges
- New powders
- Expanded Bullet Selections
- Expanded Powder Selections
- New Cartridge Introductions
- Comments from the Lab by Nosler's Expert Ballistics Team
- Detailed step-by-step explanations of the reloading process
- Printed in the USA
This is a must-have reloaders manual, ideal for even the most novice reloader. For more information, please visit: nosler.com