January 28, 2021
By Petersen's Hunting Staff
The Burris Oracle X is the first and most advanced range-finding crossbow scope on the market, building on the company's long successes with range-finding optics like the Eliminator riflescope.
The Oracle X features a built-in laser rangefinder that can be activated with wireless remote or the range button on the scope. The Oracle X instantly displays distance to your target and an exact aiming point factoring in angle of your shot. The aiming point will also change to stay accurate no matter where you are within the 2-7 power zoom range.
Check out the video above: Skip Knowles of North American Elk Magazine talks with Burris' Todd Fulton about the exciting new Oracle X, as part of the SHOT Show New Product Premiere.
Burris Oracle-X Facts
- 2-7X Variable Zoom with Magnification Compensation ensures your aiming point stays accurate while you zoom
- Integrated range finder
- Wireless Remote can be placed anywhere on the crossbow for added comfort and reduced movement
- Integrated Inclinometer factors in angle for steep angles and shots common in treestand hunting
- Electronic Bubble Level to reduce unwanted cant
- Universal Mountain System: Compatible with old and new crossbows
- Durable: Light weight, but robust in any weather conditions
- Precise aluminum mount / adjustment system
- Locking Screws to ensure adjustments stay in place
- Auto-Brightness and manual adjustment allows you to fine-tune your aiming point
- Weight: 30.8 ounces
- Battery: CR123
- Battery Life: 3,000+ activations
- Laser to Reflective Target: 500 yards
- Forever Warranty backs the Oracle X no questions asked
- Retail Availability Early June 2021
- MSRP: $899